Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
baked, seasoned sweet potato fries
Time: about 45 minutes Yield: 3-4 servings
Write a review
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, cut into fries/wedges
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano, dried
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Mix all ingredients except potato wedges.
- Toss wedges with topping mixture, making sure to evenly coat.
- Bake at 350 degrees Farhenheit for 20 minutes.
- Flip wedges and bake until desired crispiness, 10-15 minutes depending on how thickly cut the wedges are.
- Try to use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Genuine Wellness http://www.genuinewellness.ca/