Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
This granola recipe is very versatile since the combination of dried fruit, seeds, or nuts can be altered depending on what you have available in your kitchen.
crunchy no-bake granola
Time: 15 minutes Yields: 3 cups
Write a review
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (organic, virgin)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 cups quick oats (gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup raisons
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp ginger, ground
- Melt coconut oil in large pan on the stove. Add maple syrup and mix together.
- Turn off the heat. Add oats to pan. Stir well to coat all oats with oil mixture.
- Stir in cinnamon and ginger and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend to mix ingredients evenly.
- Cool granola on a large plate or large cutting board.
- The granola will turn crispy as it cools.
- Store in an air tight glass jar.
- Try to use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Genuine Wellness http://www.genuinewellness.ca/