Made in Canada, Abeego is the original all natural beeswax food wrap that keeps food fresh longer.
Abeego protects and breates like nature’s peel and rind to preserve food longer than ever imagined. Abeego wraps last for over a year and are fully compostable at the end of their life. Abeego comes in a variety of sizes for all your food storage needs. Ideal for covering salad bowls, wrapping a sandwich, half cut avocados, herbs, cheese, or loaves of bread.
– 1 small wrap I 18 cm x 18 cm (7″ x 7″)
– 1 medium wrap I 25 cm x 25 cm (10″ x 10″)
– 1 large wrap I 33 cm x 33 cm (13″ x 13″)
– Made with beeswax, tree resin, and jojoba oil
– Infused into a hemp and organic cotton cloth
Wrap: It’s self-adhesive so it takes any shape you can imagine.
Wash: Faithfully wash in COLD water, a little eco-friendly dish soap and a gentle cloth.
Reuse: Multi-use and durable, Abeego lasts a year or longer with good care.