Big Friends chewable vitamin C from Natural Factors is a fun and delicious way for children to increase their antioxidant intake and keep their bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums healthy, while also supporting immune function. Children love the tangy-orange flavour, while the naturally low acid content protects teeth and tummies.
– Helps with immune function
– Supplies an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
– Assists in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums
– Offers a low-acidity formula that is gentle on stomachs and teeth
– Non GMO, sugar free, no artificial colours or preservatives
– No dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, tree nuts
– Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Ingredients (per chewable tablet):
Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate/ascorbic acid) 250 mg
xylitol, stearic acid, natural flavours (orange, tangerine, peach), natural orange colour (paprika extract, annatto, turmeric), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), orange peel, citric acid, citrus bioflavonoids, rosehips extract, hesperidin, silica
Suggested Child Use:
Children 2–3 years: Chew 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Children 4–8 years: Chew 1–2 tablets daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Adolescents 9–13 years: Chew 1–4 tablets daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Adolescents 14–18 years: Chew 1–6 tablets daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Note: We are only able to ship this item within Canada.