Enzymatically modified isoquercitrin (EMIQ) is a highly bioavailable form of quercetin – a flavonoid that exerts significant anti-allergy effects. The limiting factor in quercetin’s clinical efficacy appears to be its poor bioavailability, so EMIQ by Natural Factors offers consumers a more efficacious product.
– Helps control allergy symptoms
– May support healthy blood pressure and heart health
– Provides antioxidant protection
– Bioactive quercetin is a water-soluble nutrient with greater bioavailability
– Provides 50 mg of highly absorbable quercetin and 50 mg of vitamin C per capsule
Ingredients (per capsule):
EMIQ (enzymatically modified isoquercitrin) 167 mg
(providing 50 mg of highly absorbable quercetin)
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 50 mg
microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
Suggested Adult Use:
Take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
Note: We are only able to ship this item within Canada.