Natural Factors Echinamide cold & cough syrup is a fast-acting, healing herbal formula in a base of honey. A powerfully effective, alcohol-free formula, the blend of herbs is designed to relieve throat, sinus, and bronchial irritation due to colds.
– Organically certified
– Locally grown and manufactured
– A unique blend of herbs that effectively suppresses the urge to cough
– Provides effective relief for sore throats
– Relieves strained throats and vocal cords of public speakers and singers
– Restores breathing by controlling excess phlegm
Ingredients (per 5 ml/1 teaspoon):
ECHINAMIDE® (Echinacea purpurea*) extract 1.2:1 (aerial parts) 975 mg
ECHINAMIDE® (Echinacea purpurea*) extract 2.6:1 (roots) 260 mg
Mullein extract 1.2:1 (Verbascum thapsus) (leaf) 636 mg
Wild cherry extract 2.4:1(Prunus serotina) (bark) 1068 mg
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) (leaf) 315 mg
Horehound extract 1.8:1 (Marrubium vulgare) (leaf) 195 mg
Eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus globulus) 2.6 mg
honey, glycerin, lemon oil, purified water
Suggested Adult Use:
Take 1 teaspoon (5ml) 2 times daily.
Note: We are only able to ship this item within Canada.