Natural Factors Folic Acid delivers 1 mg of folate per tablet, and is more bioavailable in supplemental form than from food. Folate plays an important role in the prevention of neural tube defects when taken prior to conception and during early pregnancy. It helps in the production of red blood cells and factors in the maintenance of good health.
– Prevents birth defects in unborn children
– Necessary for proper brain function
– Helps lower homocysteine levels in the blood
– Reduces the risk of colon polyps
– Aids in the production of healthy red blood cells
Ingredients (per tablet):
Folic acid (folate) 1 mg
calcium phosphate, micro- crystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
Suggested Adult Use:
Take 1 tablet daily with meals.
Note: We are only able to ship this item within Canada.