Natural Factors Fresh Kelp Extract is a natural source of iodine that the body needs to make thyroid hormones. It is hand harvested in a sustainable manner from the pristine coastal waters of British Columbia. A precision extraction process preserves freshness and kelp’s spectrum of minerals, vitamins, and iodine.
– Supports normal healthy thyroid function
– Regulates hormones and metabolism
– Modulates estrogen levels
– Lowers the risk of some types of cancer
– Supports fetal and infant brain and nervous system development
– Reduces pain associated with fibrocystic breast disease
– Reduces individual risk factors for cardiovascular disease
– Supports the immune system
Ingredients (per 0.033ml/1 drop):
Iodine (Kelp: species from the order Laminariales*; potassium iodide) *(Laminaria setchellii/Macrocystis integrifolia) 800 mcg
glycerin, purified water, ethanol
Suggested Adult Use:
Take 1 drop a day.
Note: We are only able to ship this item within Canada.