Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoid antioxidants that are concentrated in the eyes, where they protect the lens and retina from damage caused by free radicals and exposure to sunlight. Natural Factors uses LuteinRich™ naturally sourced, pure, high-potency lutein and zeaxanthin derived from marigold petals. LuteinRich is non-irradiated and GMO-free.
– Provides antioxidants that help maintain eye health
– Supports eyesight in conditions such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
– Helps reduce the risk of developing cataracts
– Contains zeaxanthin, which is essential for a healthy macula (the central area of the retina that sees fine detail
– Helps increase the optical density of macular pigment which improves visual acuity and contrast sensitivity
Ingredients (per softgel):
LuteinRichTM Lutein (marigold flower) 40 mg
Zeaxanthin (marigold flower) 7 mg
softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, annatto, titanium dioxide), safflower oil, organic flaxseed oil, yellow beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin
Suggested Adult Use:
Take 1 softgel 1-3 times per day.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Note: We are only able to ship this item within Canada.