Natural Factors B12 Methylcobalamin is the biologically active form of vitamin B12, the form most readily absorbed into the body. It is a water-soluble vitamin that is necessary for various bodily processes, including energy production, nervous system function, and production of genetic materials DNA and RNA.
– Supports the nervous system
– Helps memory and learning
– Boosts energy
– Helps control homocysteine levels
– Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system
– Enhances immune system function
– Effectively supports brain and nerve function
– May help in the treatment of sleep-wake disorders
– May improve daytime alertness in shift-workers and the elderly
– Derived from vegetable sources, it is an excellent source of vitamin B12 for vegetarians
Ingredients (per sublingual):
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 1000 mcg
actose, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
Suggested Adult Use:
Take 1 sublingual daily with food. Dissolve under the tongue for maximum benefit.
Note: We are only able to ship this item within Canada.