Progressive Complete Collagen contains non-GMO hydrolyzed collagen from pasture-raised, grass-fed cattle (minimum 70% natural grasses) that is free of both antibiotics and added hormones.
Each scoop provides 10 grams of collagen along with 100% of the RDA of Vitamin C (for its role in collagen formation), as well as 100 mg of L-Tryptophan (an essential amino acid that collagen doesn’t contain). Complete Collagen is gluten-free, will mix easily into water or your favourite beverage, and can be added to protein shakes or breakfast smoothies.
Collagen helps with connective tissue formation and helps maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. Helps to maintain healthy hair, skin and nails. Assists in the building of lean muscle when combined with regular resistance training and a healthy balanced diet.
– Collagen and connective tissue formation
– Maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
– Maintain healthy hair, skin and nails
– Build lean muscle when combined with regular resistance training and a healthy balanced diet
– 10g of non-GMO collagen per scoop – current research shows that this daily dose of collagen is an ideal amount to help mend an active body
– Sourced from pasture-raised, grass-fed cattle – this means you can be sure your collagen is free from both antibiotics and added hormones
– Added Vitamin C so you can make the collagen you need – your body can’t use a collagen supplement without Vitamin C
– Added Tryptophan to complete the aminos – collagen does NOT contain all the essential amino acids…unless you add tryptophan
– Easily absorbed by your body and mixes instantly in any liquid
Ingredients (per scoop/11.25 g):
Hydrolyzed Collagen (bovine skin) 10 g
L-Tryptophan 100 mg
Vitamin C 60 mg
Pineapple 30 mg
Papaya 30 mg
Silicon 10 mg
natural and organic flavours, organic stevia, citric acid, DL-malic acid, beet root
Suggested Adult Use:
Mix 1 scoop (11.25 g) into 200-250 ml of cold water or the beverage of your choice. Consume 1 serving daily.
Note: We are only able to ship this item within Canada.