Sproos Marine Collagen peptides are highly soluble and easily absorbed, helping to restore and rebuild the body’s collagen. They source their marine collagen from the skin of wild-caught North Atlantic fish (cod, pollock, haddock) to ensure a natural, sustainable source of this powerful food.
Sproos MCT Powder is made from the coconut oil of young coconuts and is a source of healthy, digestible fats. Their premium MCT powder typically contains 70% MCTs, of which over 92% is combined Caprylic and Capric Acid ( C8 and C10).
– Adds creaminess to your favourite hot or cold beverage
– Marine collagen peptides are easily absorbed
– Collagen helps restore and support skin, hair, nails, and joints
– MCT oil is supportive of cognitive function, helping you think more clearly
– MCT oil can help support a healthy weight
– Keto and paleo friendly
– Gluten free
– Neutral flavour (doesn’t taste like coconut)
– Unsweetened (zero grams of sugar)
– Dairy free
– 22 servings per container
Hydrolyzed marine collagen (cod, pollock, halibut), medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) powder, acacia fibre
Nutrients (per scoop/10 g):
Fats 3.5 g (0 g transfats)
Carbohydrates 1 g
Fibre 1 g
Sugar 0 g
Protein 5 g
Cholesterol 0 g
Sodium 0 g
Potassium 10 mg
Calcium 10 mg
Iron 0 mg
Suggested Adult Use:
Add a scoop to your coffee, tea or smoothie and stir or blend until fully mixed.
If you ore pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health practitioner prior to use. If you have liver or kidney disease or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Note: We are only able to ship this item within Canada.